Most women look for ways on how to get rid of cellulite after pregnancy. But what is cellulite? Cellulite is a term that describes a condition in which the skin tends to feel lumpy due to underlying fat deposits. It mostly appears on the thighs and the buttocks.
Cellulite does not discriminate and this means that almost every woman is prone to developing this condition. It has very little to do with one’s weight because it has been observed that lean individuals also acquire cellulite. Most of us love looking good and therefore getting a glamorized body is a must. However, we may not be well versed on how to permanently get rid of this condition.
This article discusses comprehensively on ways to eliminate cellulite completely after pregnancy.
1. Exercise – Burning calories and consequently fat stores is key when it comes to elimination of cellulite. It is advisable that you focus on weight lifting and strength training as this is paramount in building lean muscle. The more fat you lose, the more muscle you tend to gain and therefore the less cellulite you will have. Moderate cardio exercises may also be of help.
2. Diet – Most women after pregnancy adopt an outrightly unhealthy lifestyle. Well, it is time you gave up foods highly saturated with fat and instead adopt nutrient dense and fiber rich foods. These include, fresh fruits, whole grains, vegetables and adequate protein. However, you should not reduce your diet with so many calories as this may affect how much milk you are able to produce. Moderation is the most important principle when it comes to dieting.
3. Drink lots of water! – The need for hydration cannot be overstated when it comes to reducing the amount of fat stored in the body. Water does not only help in the flushing of fats but also keeps all the nutrients circulating in the body.
4. Cellulite creams – You could consider this as a way of eliminating the cellulite. The unfortunate part however, is that creams do not help in the melting of fats. They only aid in the tightening and toning of the skin. Therefore they do not provide a permanent solution to the problem.
5. Liposuction – This should be the last option one could consider after all the other methods have failed. It is invasive and a plastic surgeon usually sucks out the fat using a small hose. It is also very costly but the most permanent of all the above named methods.
Cellulite may pose quite a challenge to a number of mothers but as we have seen it is easy to get rid of it. You may not see the results overnight but if you follow the above tips and with a little bit of patience you will definitely have your gorgeous body back.
Below is a video that explains in detail on how to get rid of cellulite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lwb9EqSj6qk